Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Assessments


Last weekend I had the fantastic opportunity to hear Elder L. Tom Perry speak. He discussed with us the importance of assessing our time, lives, finances, souls, minds, and physical bodies. He counsels to do a serious assessment overhaul on a yearly basis. He habitually chooses his birthday as his day to sit down and look over his life.

I’m thinking this is a great way to live one’s life- a fantastic program. I’ve decided I’m implementing it, but I know me.






I know once a year isn’t nearly often enough for me to assess how I’m doing, feeling, working, etc. So, to help me with the day to day, hour to hour check ups I bought myself a mood ring.

1 comment:

  1. So it looks green, so doesn't that mean at this assessment you were in a good mood?

    ReplyDelete